Thu, Apr 14|
Quicktastic's Voyage Nights @ Arbella
One of Chicago's favorite local performers, DJ Quicktastic hosts his weekly residency featuring a rotating cast of guest DJs. The Quicktastic Voyage is a wide array weekly changing guest DJs from all over Chicago & the US. This is guaranteed to be an enjoyable destination centered around music, food
Time & Location
Apr 14, 2022, 8:00 PM – Apr 15, 2022, 1:00 AM
Chicago, 112 W Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
About the Event
No one is going to turn you away if you don't dress up. Come as you are with no concern! With that being said, this is a very vibrant, grown and sexy environment with custom themes, cocktails and food menu items. It's normal for patrons to be in their finest fashion at any given time. All in all, you're going to enjoy your time no matter what you wear.
When you arrive on Thursdays make sure to give a warm Hello to Vern! He's the doorman and one of the most kindhearted staff at Arbella. Let him know you're visiting because DJ Quicktastc and the Voyage Night. 1st time visiting or not, Vern be sure to help you out. Look out for Joe in the colorful skull cap behind the bar. Him and his team work wonders. Give him a shoutout and let him make your new favorite cocktail.
Finally, make sure to give a solid review to your accommodations host for supplying the best local suggestions for an Authentic Chicago Experience.
Dining & Bar Tips.
- If you'd like to eat dinner and not be stationed by the bar. Its recommended to book a table. You can make a reservation at: https://resy.com/cities/chi/arbella?date=2022-03-10&seats=2
- Every drink on the menu is phenomenal as they specialize in original cocktails. Feel confident in ordering anything. Some fan favorites are "Smokey Sidepiece" "Old School" & any of the Traveling Old Fashions''.
- The food is simply done best. Pork Belly Tacos, Chicken Tendies or anything w/ potatoes is a solid choice! Feel confident in trying anything you see. The chefs and Bartenders here are some of Chicago's unspoken local talent.
Parking & Transportation Tips
- Pay attention to the signs. Cars can get ticketed or even towed after midnight if parked in an incorrect zone. Paying to park on Clark St. right around the corner isn't bad. If you're lucky you can get a spot directly in front of Arbella.
- If you like to plan ahead, spot hero has tons of garage spots available within walking distance. This is a solid option if bringing your car is a must.
- Rideshare is great. Be aware of nightlife primetime hours. Surge tax is applied to these areas. Rideshare is still one of the safest and most responsible options if you plan to drink.
- CTA Buses Grand 66, Chicago 65, and Clark 22 are solid options that run late.
Learn more about Arbella
Learn more about DJ Quicktaskic